Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Hand Bag Necessities






So my colleague asked me this morning why I had to carry such big handbags everyday, and I couldn’t help but wonder same thing. Am I carrying all this stuff because there is room?
...So I decided to make a mental inventory with justification for each item:

My cell phones: Seriously, do you expect me to wear pants with pockets bulging out from holding my cell phone? Nope! That’s certainly not a diva’s way.


Pain relief: For those afternoons... when work stress aches deep in my head.

Moisturizing hand cream: Am not one to shake people with flaky, ashy hands. FYI I wouldn’t shake people with flaky, ashy hands…again.

Ear piece: Music therapy soothes the nerves.

Sunglasses: I must spare my eyes the wrath of the sun, besides it’s a fashion statement.

Hand sanitizer: Did you know that an office computer holds more germs than an office toilet?

Tablet: I am a starting entrepreneur; my workplace is everywhere... on my mobile office.

Cologne/makeup/hairbrush: Am a girl, I need to be fresh all the time.

Gum: a fresh breathe is a classy accessory

Stain remover/lint roller: To remove unwanted picked up dirt I really don’t want you to see. 

A mini water bottle: Got to hydrate y'know.

Wallet: Holds all identification that proves I am me…plus the little thing called cash!

A pen: To write my blog address on your palm when your phones are dead. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now i don't see how all these items won't fit in2 a small clutch handbag! Am jst say'n, so pls ladies spare my head...we guys jst need an understand'n as 2 why y'all always looking like y'all bout 2 head 2 d airport!!

sexy maama said...

Its a gal thing,u won't understand.clutch/purse jst don't feel d same,and if u r jumping bus TRUST me carrying a bag is d most ideal tin cos u def don't want 2 4get ur clutch in a bus. Above all,its a Fashion statement.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
It be the toy and right here is my playground.