Sunday, June 17, 2012

DAD model



 ..so yesterday was Fathers day, I had a great time with my dad. The guy is awesome…yes I agree, your dad is awesome too. Our dads are,
I love how times have changed the relationships between fathers  and their children. From stories I have heard and books I have read, it used to be that fathers were more of family deity than family member. Now we have such cool dads who take us out to dinner, let us go to night parties with friends..or not,  let us hang out with boyfriends..absolutely not
Though it may seem that the dad duties are placed in a man's head by default, there are many kinds of dads out there just like there are different kinds of men



The absent dad: always away on business or some other sh*t
The biological dad: that is where the daddy duties stop
The charley-boy dad: very cool, most kids wish for this kind
The couch potato dad: I foresee some future fathers who would stay home all day playing
video games on the couch.
The control dad: everything must be done according to him
The douche bag dad: beats his wife to just like his douche bag manual suggests
The disciplinarian: no wrong act goes unpunished with this dad
The good dad: understands the daddy manual perfect, not always doing it right, but tries.
The homer Simpson dad: I can only pray to GOD, that there are no fathers like this
The sick/psycho dad: doing sick things to and with your offspring.
The stay home dad: the house husband, completely trades places with his wife, except
birth of the children of course
The step dad: daddy by matrimony
The preacher: advice! Advice!! Advice!!!
Traditional dad: this dad accepts nothing new
The late dad: RIP

I am definitely not saying that fathers would be particular to this stereotypes, there would be lots of mixes and matching, No matter what category your dad falls into (with the exception of the douche bag and the sick man), the important thing is, if he has been apart of your life, impacted you positively (regardless of methods) and somehow is  part the reason you turned out to be the wonderful person you are today, then that guy totally deserves a Fathers day toast.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. a homer simpson dad

Anonymous said...

yea that 1 got me going

Unknown said...

i don't wish for that kinda dad. but if u know anyone with that kinda dad. pls tell me. i will go to that house everyday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
It be the toy and right here is my playground.