Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In The Closet? Yes

So am about to go visit my friend and am faced with the usual dilemma of finding what to wear. I love fashion but I swear it gets on my nerves sometimes, first you have to decide on style, then color scheme, length and fit arrrrh…..
The arrangement of my fashion pieces didn’t make it easier to find what I needed, so I had to disperse all the cloths in the front row to get to the cloths in the back row only to realize what I was looking for is in the mid section. <Frustrating>
 I soon realize that it’s not fashion but my closet. Does Kimora lee suffer same problems picking out cloths for the day? Nope or maybe,
This is my diary which hopefully my future “someone” is reading, so I am putting up pictures of closets that would officially take my breathe away and you know finding stuff easy

image via arthomegallery.com



image via designswan.com

image via closetorganizers.closetfactory.com  

image via uhome.in
MY BEST PROPOSAL SCENE (SEX AND THE CITY)

image via listal.com

I don't know any Lady who would say no in closet like these.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch sex & the city so am just gonna try and imagine what transpired in the scene &....
♒ђåª•lolª•ђåª♒

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
It be the toy and right here is my playground.