Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Growing Pains


I vividly remember when I was younger and I could not get older fast enough, grown ups were so cool to me  going to parties, wearing cool cloths and  playing Boys II Men from a Walkman. little did i know all those were cover up. cos in reality growing up sulks sometimes  if you dnt believe me, then read this

•Friends start moving away...
- Either to college
- Or to go live abroad 
-Or go live with a spouse (Yuck!)

•Increased need to wear high heels: Okay this one is fun, when walking on tarred roads >Wink<

•Time to start getting involved in relationships only to break people’s hearts or have yours broken….we should just go back to the days when parents arranged marriages for us even before we reached puberty; as far as am concerned it worked for all generations who practiced it. Ofcos ur r free to think of my opinion as shallow.



•Pressure to get married increases on u like a thousand folds- over! Yea, like only marriage could guarantee life long happiness (Puleez!) 

•If waking up at 5am to go to a job isn’t infuriating, then the word infuriating should be redefined.

•Taking crap from the boss to ensure the bills get paid at the end of the month.

•At the end of the month, I save up to buy a blackberry, only so that when am depressed I can put up pictures of food, when am happy put up pictures of shoes and when am excited put up pictures of Terry G on my blackberry messenger 

•Buying a wardrobe full of clothes only to wear just one at a time. 

•Don’t even get me started on Domestic chores...

•Worst of all is, that awesome magic when as a child you sleep off on the couch and wake up on your bed is gone. Now you sleep on the couch and wake up on the freaking couch with body pains!!!

feel free to share some of your growing pains or those moments form your childhood you wish to last forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U just stop being cute to ur parents and everyone else. Things you used to do that would b thot as silly just elevate to being pointless and idiotic. And really, "d bills" is the worst part of it all. How r u expected to hammer when u keep spending the little you make on things that are solely responsible for. Why d heck can't d parents just keep being responsible?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
It be the toy and right here is my playground.