Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Domestic Disturbance



In the Sunday newspaper,  I read  a story as shocking as it was unbelievable. A man murdered his wife   for the stupidest reason ever.

reason for his action: she prepared him a local delicacy, when he wanted rice and stew.
mode of action: he went into his room, got out his rifle and shot her point blank despite pleas for her live.

After I read the story, I felt pity for this woman and her six children. but I cant help but wonder. this man had a history of abuse, insensitivity and Violence. why did she stay? for the sake of her children or for the love she felt for her man? what happens now she is dead? is life gonna be better?



I had a neighbor, who eventually became my alarm clock cos she always woke me up early with her loud sobs after fighting with her live-in boyfriend. worst is you couldn't talk to that girl without being tagged an enemy of progress.

I can go on and on about stories of domestic abuse but my guess is, you have heard or seen other similar stories. so am just going to delineate my view on it.

I am a big believer that a man is the head of the house and as such respect must be accorded him, but when a man decides he taking on a new career in boxing, you must resist with everything you got to let him know your not signing up for punching bag lessons.
In some cases I believe that women allow men abuse them, Staying in an abusive relationship just shows you like what is being served and trust there is always more where the first plate came from. am not saying that the answer to everything is running, but when his set on being an Olympic medalist for hitting women, sista unless you are chyna the wrestler, it's time to take a step.
Its also noteworthy not to purposely upset men who are prone to violence.
maybe it would also serve us good to find out why the other wife or girlfriend left, before getting into something serious.

#tell us some of the reason you know why men Hit women#



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
It be the toy and right here is my playground.